AtomDocs Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you. You will also find tools to assist you on our Privacy Tools page.
Data Protection Principles
We aspire to the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information: You have to right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: You have the right to access the data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that is gathered.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You can request that your personal data is erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to automated processing: You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of a supervisory authority: You have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be, for example, your e-mail address, name, billing address, or contact address – mainly information that is necessary for delivering a product or service to you, or to enhance your customer experience with us.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer using your browser settings.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. However, if you wish to remove a comment that you have submitted, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. You can action these requests directly from our Privacy Tools page. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any). This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to provide our service to you. This includes, for example, providing you with products, services, and promotional materials that you have requested, communicating with you in relation to those products and services, and notifying you of changes to any services. Our aim is to enhance your customer experience. We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you.
- To provide a service to you or to send or offer you a product.
- To communicate for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers from us.
- To administer and analyse our client base to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products or services offered or provided.
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products or services that are similar to or the same as your purchasing history or browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers from us.
- For other purposes that we have asked your consent for, and which will be specified at the time.
We process your personal data to fulfil obligations arising from law and we use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing.
- The additional processing would not harm your interests.
- There is appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers or other commercial entities. We do not partner with other companies. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Phone: +44 1625 545 745